1. Fault detection and prediction using machine intelligence. Any system must detect or predict possible problems before they go wrong and lead to serious consequences. At present, there is no accurately defined model of abnormal state, and abnormal detection technology is still lacking. It is urgent to combine sensor information and knowledge to improve the intelligence of the machine.
2. Under normal conditions, the physical parameters of the target can be sensed with high precision and high sensitivity; however, little progress has been made in the detection of abnormal conditions and malfunctions. Therefore, there is an urgent need for fault detection and prediction, which should be vigorously developed and applied.
3. The current sensing technology can accurately sense physical or chemical quantities at a single point, but it is difficult to sense multi-dimensional states. For example, environmental measurement, whose characteristic parameters are widely distributed and have spatial and temporal correlations, is also a kind of difficult problem that needs to be solved urgently. Therefore, it is necessary to strengthen the research and development of multi-dimensional state sensing.
4. Remote sensing for target component analysis. Chemical composition analysis is mostly based on sample substances, and sometimes the sampling of target materials is difficult. As with the measurement of ozone levels in the stratosphere, remote sensing is indispensable, and the combination of spectrometry with radar or laser detection techniques is one possible approach. Analysis without sample components is susceptible to interference by various noises or media between the sensing system and the target components, and the machine intelligence of the sensing system is expected to solve this problem.
5. Sensor intelligence for efficient recycling of resources. Modern manufacturing systems have automated the production process from raw material to product, and the circular process is neither efficient nor automated when the product is no longer used or discarded. If the recycling of renewable resources can be carried out effectively and automatically, environmental pollution and energy shortage can be effectively prevented, and the management of life cycle resources can be realized. For an automated and effective cycle process, using machine intelligence to distinguish target components or certain components is a very important task for intelligent sensing systems.
Post time: Mar-23-2022